Forum>
Big FAME News!
wnsocrew

1 post
Sep 17, 2006
12:52 PM
New logo. New tiered system of competitions. New judging rules. There's a LOT of exciting change in the air at FAME, all designed to take our organization to the next level on a global scale. But you still haven't heard it ALL. Stay tuned next week for some MAJOR news that will change the way you - and the entire fitness world - think about the biggest and best all-natural physique competition organization on the planet - FAME. This news is SO BIG, it will likely hit major media outlets. But you can tune in right here to our NEW Athlete Forum (www.FAMEathlete.com) going live on September 20th and be among the FIRST to get the scoop. Watch for it, sometime between September 18th and 20th. We know you'll be as excited as we are about what's ahead for FAME in 2007 and beyond! www.wowFAME.com

Thanks,
Jeff & Mindy; Presidents – FAME Media Group

Petula

1 post
Sep 17, 2006
6:23 PM
I saw the new logo and the new forum, very cool! What is the big news, you can't keep us hanging like that :)

I can't wait to find out what it is. I enjoy FAME very much, I like the natural aspect and the fact we can actually work towards realistic physiques, unlike the other organizations.

Petula

2 post s
Sep 20, 2006
9:31 AM
Just saw the big news on your website, very cool!

For everyone else who doesn't know yet, former Editor-in-Chief Kerrie Lee Brown is now working for FAME.

Congrats to everyone!

Cheryl Mitchell

1 post
Sep 26, 2006
5:38 PM
I'm really excited about this upcoming year with FAME as well! Kerrie Lee Brown, a new tier system, new logo, 'lots of cash, prizes and exposure, great show destinations, and full sized mags! Speaking of which, has anyone thought about entering the swimsuit contest?

Cheryl Mitchell
WNSO Pro Muscle & Figure
www.wowFAME.com

Last Edited Cheryl Mitchell on Sep 26, 2006 5:40 PM